2014년 10월 26일 일요일

Week 11 : Self Evaluation

1. I think I deserve 1 points. I included all elements of the classical argument. However, my research was short to support my opinion.

2.    1) I think I wrote appropriate amount of first draft.
       2) As my research materials were small amount, I could not support my opinion logically. It seems choplogic.

3.    1) My confirmation was good. I think I support my opinion in various aspects with a research material
       2) My conclusion was bad. It was hard to me that writing essay not saying the thesis again. Also I think I could not close my first draft perfectly.

4. I think I have to pay more attention to do research more and find the materials which help me to support my opinion logically. Also, I think giving an outline of the event is important. Although I chose conclusion part as the most bad part, actually all parts have a fault. If I gave an outline of the event rightly, I could write most of the part rightly. Also, my draft will be consistent.

5. November 16.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기